Home / constituent services / Casework


One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override a federal agency's decisions, I may be able to intervene on your behalf to answer questions, find solutions or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of some of the agencies with which I can help. However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please download this printable version of the privacy authorization form and then fax it to my District office at (513) 421-8722 or mail it my office at:

441 Vine Street
Room 3003
Cincinnati, Ohio  45202

Below are some of the most frequently asked questions which come to my office. Please check the page for the agency with which you need help. If you cannot find your answer, please don't hesitate to contact my office for additional assistance. 

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veterans Affairs