Skip to Content

Office of Personnel Management

If you are a current U.S. federal employee and need information, please visit the U.S. Office of Personnel Management Web site.

If you are seeking employment with federal government and need information on job opportunities, please visit the U.S.A. Jobs Web site.

If you would like my help with an OPM issue, please print out my Authorization Form and fax or mail it to my office. If you have any questions, please feel free to call my office.
Back to top